Experience Northern Ireland: Titanic and More, New York
Tourism Ireland is pleased to invite you to participate in the "Experience Northern Ireland: Titanic and More" consumer promotion in New York.
Date: 23rd - 30th September 2010
Venue: New York’s Grand Central Terminal, New York City
Event Overview: A major interactive exhibition built around a replica hull of Belfast’s most famous ship comes to Vanderbilt Hall at New York’s Grand Central Terminal for a week-long celebration of Northern Ireland, featuring tourism, activities, culture and entertainment.
- Promote Northern Ireland as an attractive tourism destination in the major gateway city of New York and leverage the growing interest in Northern Ireland in the US.
- Grand Central Terminal is the largest station in the world and a major commuter hub which attracts 750,000 commuters a day from the tri-state area.
- This exhibition offers an excellent opportunity to reach a large number of our best prospects - affluent, baby boomers, aged 45+, who are international travellers.
- Week-long showcase will include high profile trade and media events and opportunities for media networking.
- High profile publicity outreach in tri-state area.
- Opportunity to promote direct access to Belfast from New York’s Newark gateway.
Participation is suitable for tourism partners interested in showcasing the very best of Northern Ireland, including accommodation providers, attractions, regional tourism organisations, DMCs, golf providers, festivals and more.
Registration details and participation cost:
£200 per organisation.
To register your interest please contact Aubrey Irwin email@example.com or click on this link to download the registration form: www.tourismirelandindustryopportunities.com/Titanic/
Flights & Accommodation:
Participations are required to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements. A list of hotels offering special rates will be provided upon registration.
Monday, June 28th 2010.
Please note - we have a limited number of spaces for this event and spaces will fill quickly.