Join us at our 'Global Connections for Tourism Growth' events in Dublin or Belfast to hear how you can be part of Tourism Ireland's extensive marketing drive overseas in 2013.
- Hear details of our 2013 marketing programmes including ambitious new GB and US strategies
- Preview our new website and learn how it can work for you
- Explore opportunities for your business in individual meetings with Market and Head Office teams
- Find out how you can exploit Tourism Ireland's market-specific campaigns to grow business in 2013
- Plenary session: Welcome address and ambitions for 2013
- Breakout sessions: Grow your Business from Overseas - Presentations on Great Britain, North America, Germany, France, N. Europe, S. Europe and Australia and Developing Markets.
- Preview of new website - A practical approach to getting the most out of the new website and our social media channels.
One-to-Ones: Informal consultations with teams from the Markets and Head Office departments including Industry Opportunities, Overseas Publicity, Consumer Insights, eMarketing/Social Media, Business Tourism/Sport/Outdoors and others.
Event will be followed by networking opportunity and light lunch.
If you have any questions about these events,
please contact Caroline MacCormac at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +353 1 4763427.
We look forward to seeing you there.